Chalet Camelia, Verbier
Chalet Camelia overlooks the resort of Verbier in a pretty spot with magnificent views. The chalet is nicely decorated as well as being spacious and bright, offering very comfortable accommodation. The lounge area opens on to a sun terrace, or on a snowy evening sit back and enjoy the warmth of the cosy fire.
Features - Chalet Camelia, Verbier
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- 20 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Superb Scandinavian style chalet with open fireplace and sunny south facing terrace
- Services of Chalet host
- FREE WiFi
- Ideal for small groups
Accommodation - Chalet Camelia, Verbier
Chalet Camelia sleeps - 8-10 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Lower floor: Split level dining room and lounge with fireplace and terrace. Steps leading down to a twin bedroom with private shower and WC (1).
- Upper floors: Two double bedrooms (2,3) and one twin bedroom (4). Bathroom and WC. A further open mezzanine may be booked by groups taking over the whole chalet, which has a double sofa bed (5).
Please note: Rooms 3 and 4 are eaves rooms. All rooms on the upper floor share one bathroom.
Meals - Chalet Camelia, Verbier
- Wholesome breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 night)