Chalet Chaperon Rouge, Verbier
Chalet 'Red Riding Hood' has a superb location in the heart of the resort, just a short walk from the main Medran lifts for speedy access to the skiing, and Place Centrale with its array of bars and cafes.
The spacious chalet has an open-plan living and dining room where breakfast, afternoon tea and cake and dinner is served, and also boasts a large balcony with lovely views over the valley. The 5 twin rooms all have private facilities adjacent or en suite, and provide a comfortable base in an ideal location to explore all that Verbier has to offer.
Features - Chalet Chaperon Rouge, Verbier
- Excellent location off the resort's main street and 100m to Place Centrale
- Large balcony with great views over the valley
- Spacious open-plan living/dining room area with TV
- 5 comfortably furnished twin rooms, all with private facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) from the Medran lifts for the main ski area
Accommodation - Chalet Chaperon Rouge, Verbier
Main entrance, ski and boot room. Outdoor parking space.
Spacious living/dining area with TV and DVD player (please bring own DVDs), large balcony.
Room 1 - Small twin with adjacent private shower/wc.
Room 2 - Twin with adjacent private bath/wc.
Room 3 - Twin with en suite shower/wc.
Room 4 & 5 - Twin with balcony, each with adjacent private shower/wc.
Meals - Chalet Chaperon Rouge, Verbier
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.