Chalet Charly's - Verbier, Switzerland
This stunning ground floor catered apartment couldn’t be closer to the centre of town. Set behind the famous Hotel Farinet, Charly’s is a stones throw from Place Centrale and within easy walking distance to the main Medran lift. Inside the chalet, there is a light and airy living room and diner, and six bedrooms. This family-owned chalet is modern and spacious, with a large living area that’s great for socialising. Charly's is one of our Classic Chalets, however guests can upgrade to the Champagne service for £200pp.The master bedroom and living area lead onto a large sun terrace, with great views into the heart of Verbier’s town centre.
Features - Chalet Charly's, Verbier
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 5 minute walk
- Town Centre - 2 minute walk
- Garage parking
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
Accommodation - Chalet Charly's, Verbier
This ground floor apartment sleeps up to thirteen people.The large master bedroom with shower room features a terrace which stretches across the front of the building, also accessible from the open plan dining/living area. There are two double bedrooms sharing a shower room and two WCs. There is a further double bedroom and twin bedroom with an en-suite shower room. There is also a single bedroom, as well as a further WC.
Meals - Chalet Charly's, Verbier
Charly’s is one of our Classic Chalets; comfortable and relaxed, but still offering many of the perks you can expect from our chalet holiday. Your cook/host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. You can also help yourself to the complimentary beers, soft drinks and mixers. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare.
See what’s included in our Classic Chalets below.
- One cook/host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception served on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinners on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request
- Complimentary 50ml bath products