Chalet Dahlia, Verbier
Chalet Dahlia is just outside the resort centre but still with the convenience of the ski bus stop just 2 minutes away. Uniquely decorated with a mix of traditional alpine style and African safari photography the living area is split over two levels and makes the most of great views.
Features- Chalet Dahlia, Verbier
- 2 minutes walk to the ski bus stop
- 20 minutes walk to resort centre
- decorated with an eclectic mix of traditional alpine and African style
Accommodation- Chalet Dahlia, Verbier
Chalet Dahlia sleeps - 6-9 (room numbers in brackets):
Lower Ground Floor: Twin bedroom (3rd bed available) with ensuite shower and WC (1)
Ground Floor: Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area on upper level.
First Floor: Mezzanine lounge area, Double bedroom (2) and bathroom with WC on upper level.
Second Floor: Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and WC (3). Adjoining double room (4). This room is available in conjunction with room 3 and is on request only.
Meals- Chalet Dahlia, Verbier
- hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meals with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) ·
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night)