Chalet Itroz, Verbier
This well-located intimate alpine chalet is an ideal choice for groups and couples wishing to discover the 4 Valleys ski area.
Features - Chalet Itroz, Verbier
- Situated near to the resort centre
- 1 minute's walk to the nursery slopes
- 8 minutes' walk to the Medran lifts
- Less than 1 minute's walk to ski bus stop
- FREE WiFi
- Possible to ski to within 50m of this chalet - snow conditions permitting
- Services of Chalet host
Accommodation - Chalet Itroz, Verbier
Chalet Itroz - sleeps 8-10 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Ground floor: One twin bedroom (1), bedroom with three beds (2) and a shower room with washbasin and WC. There is also an outdoor ski room.
- First floor: Large living room/dining area which opens on to a balcony, plus a shower room and WC. A steep, wooden, open staircase leads to the top floor.
- Second floor: One small eaves bedroom (very low ceilings) with a double bed (3), bedroom with three beds (4) and a bathroom with bath and WC.
Meals - Chalet Itroz, Verbier
- Wholesome breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with house wine and coffee included
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 night)
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.