Chalet Katarina - Verbier, Switzerland
Katarina is a lovely freestanding chalet in its own quiet grounds set amongst some of the most exclusive chalets in Verbier. This beautiful chalet has a fabulous and spacious living area, with a large south facing balcony and terrace, with breathtaking views of the village – a great spot to take your afternoon tea in the sun after a long day on the slopes.
Inside, the chalet is set out over three floors giving all guests plenty of space to relax. Your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
Features - Chalet Katarina, Verbier
- Ski and boot room
- Piste - 4 minute walk providing connection to 4 Vallees ski circuit
- Savoleyres lift station - 5 minute drive
- Medran lift station - 8 minute drive
- Town Centre - 7 minute drive
- Private driveway with parking for three vehicles (one under cover)
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
Accommodation- Chalet Katarina, Verbier
Chalet Katarina is a smart freestanding chalet sleeps ten people with space for an additional two guests if required.
On the ground floor, there is one double and two twin bedrooms. There is a further twin bedroom on the first floor, with the remaining double bedroom on the second floor.
The spacious living area is on the first floor, leading onto a large terrace with magnificent views over Verbier. There is an additional quiet sitting area on the second floor, and it is here that a further two guests can be accommodated by arrangement.
Meals - Chalet Katarina, Verbier
Katarina is one of our Champagne Chalets, complete with champagne and canapés six nights of the week, homemade petit fours and a dedicated driver service. Our concierge service is also on hand to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare.
See what else is included in our Champagne Chalets below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Gourmet four course dinner on six nights with homemade petit fours
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Champagne served with a selection of canapés on six evenings
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request
- Driver service for all chalets outside of town
- Complimentary 50ml bath products
- Morning tea in bed