Chalet La Siesta - Verbier, Switzerland
La Siesta is a beautiful 5 star chalet apartment that sleeps up to 16 people, or that can be split into two separate apartments sleeping four and 12 – perfect for large groups or two families. This luxurious chalet enjoys the wonderful south facing views that Verbier is famous for. With fabulous balconies you may choose to watch the sunset over the valley with your evening drinks! Two dining areas allows the kids to enjoy an early supper if you choose to dine separately, and the homely rooms are cosy and welcoming.
La Siesta is comprised of two apartments, one sleeping four and one sleeping twelve. These can be rented individually, or as one large chalet sleeping up to 16. Siesta is located near the sports centre, no more than a 7-minute walk to the centre of the resort. For those who prefer, you can make use of the on call minibus and driver service from 8am until midnight.
Features- Chalet La Siesta, Verbier, Switzerland
- South facing balcony
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 10 minute walk / 5 minute drive
- Town centre - 8 minute walk / 4 minute drive
- Two indoor parking spaces in a shared garage
- Minibus and driver service available from 8am to midnight
- Wireless broadband internet
- TV and DVD player
Accommodation- Chalet La Siesta, Verbier, Switzerland
La Siesta is comprised of two apartments, one sleeping four and one sleeping twelve.
These can be rented individually, or as one large chalet sleeping up to 16. La Siesta Four has one twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and one double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, as well as a further sitting room with fabulous views. La Siesta 12 has a spectacular open plan living area that takes up the whole of the first floor. There is a large sitting area, with an open fire and fabulous south facing balcony and views. There is a large dining table to seat all guests in comfort. The fabulous double height ceilings enhance the feeling of spaciousness.On the ground floor are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with ensuite bathrooms.
There is also one large bunkroom, which has two sets of bunk beds and enjoys a West facing balcony, and its own shower room.The second floor comprises a spectacular suite with double bed and a single bed if required with an ensuite bathroom.
Meals- Chalet La Siesta, Verbier, Switzerland
La Siesta is one of our Champagne Chalets, complete with champagne and canapés six nights of the week, homemade petit fours and a dedicated driver service. Our concierge service is also on hand to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare.
See what else is included in our Champagne Chalets below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Gourmet four course dinner on six nights with homemade petit fours
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Champagne served with a selection of canapés on six evenings
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request
- Driver service for all chalets outside of town
- Complimentary 50ml bath products
- Morning tea in bed