Chalet Le Cairn, Verbier
Le Cairn is an old styled wooden chalet that is ideal for families or small groups. It is simply furnished, a little old and faded, but it has great atmosphere. Located above the resort centre in a quiet location amongst other chalets, there are superb views over Verbier from its south facing balcony.
Features - Chalet Le Cairn, Verbier
- Free Parking
- DVD player
- Chalet Host lives out
- Welcoming ‘home from home’ good for families or small groups
- Free ski bus stops 100m from chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Le Cairn, Verbier
Main entrance; comfortable lounge/dining room with TV, DVD player (please bring own DVDs); South-facing balcony; shared shower/wc.
Room 1 - Double, shared facilities.
Shared bath/wc Room 2 - Single, washbasin, under eaves, shared facilities Room 3, 4 - Twin, shared facilities Room 5 - Single, under eaves, shared facilities.
Free parking space available.
Meals - Chalet Le Cairn, Verbier
- Skiers’ buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake†
- 4 course dinners, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates † Vegetarian options
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
- Friendly service from chalet hosts
†Dinner and afternoon tea is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off