Chalet Medran, Verbier
This stunning apart-chalet is located on the ground floor and comprises two separate, beautifully designed new apartments next to each other. This makes it ideal for a family or groups of friends as there is an element of privacy. Access between the two apartments is via the two main doors. Dining is taken together.
Features - Chalet Medran, Verbier
- Stunning centrally located chalet with great views
- 4-minute walk to the Medran lift
- 2 stunning ground floor apart-chalets
- Spacious living room with separate dining area
- Traditional design with a beautiful and sensitive use of natural woods
- TV and DVD player
- Free WiFi
Accommodation - Chalet Medran, Verbier (Split into two apartments)
Apartment A: Open plan lounge area with fireplace, TV, DVD player, stereo, telephone/fax and WiFi throughout the chalet. Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and WC (1). 3 twin bedrooms with ensuite bathroom and WC (2,3&4).
Apartment B: Lounge/dining area. Bedroom with bathroom and WC on the corridor (5). Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and WC (6).
All rooms have twin beds that can be made up as doubles, beds are side by side.
Meals - Chalet Medran, Verbier
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- Pre-dinner canapés and drinks
- 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
- Selection of wines with dinner
- Cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner