Chalet Merou - Verbier, Switzerland
Merou is a fabulous free standing chalet located in a quiet area of Verbier. The chalet is set within its own south facing garden with silence only broken by the nearby mountain stream.
Once inside the open plan living area with log fire provides the ideal space to relax after a long day on the mountain. From here double doors open out onto the south facing patio and garden where you can enjoy a pre-dinner drink with the sun going down over the Combins.
Features - Chalet Merou, Verbier
- Ski and boot storage
- Hot tub
- Les Esserts slope - 3 minute walk
- Savoleyres lift station - 4 minute walk
- Medran lift station - 6 minute drive
- Town centre - 5 minute drive
- Private Driveway with outside parking space for four vehicles
- South facing patio/garden and balcony for two of the bedrooms
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
Accommodation - Chalet Merou, Verbier
Merou sleeps ten people, with four twin bedrooms upstairs, two with south facing balconies.
The downstairs bedroom is a bunk room with adult size beds.The open plan living and dining area provides plenty of space for all ten guests to sit comfortably for breakfast and dinner.
Meals - Chalet Merou, Verbier
Merou is one of our Classic Chalets; comfortable and relaxed, but still offering many of the perks you can expect from a our chalet holiday. Your cook/host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. You can also help yourself to the complimentary beers, soft drinks and mixers. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare.
See what’s included in our Classic Chalets below.
- One cook/host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception served on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinners on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request
- Complimentary 50ml bath products