Chalet Laineux - Verbier, Switzerland
Laineux is a newly refurbished penthouse catered apartment just a hundred meters from the centre of the resort.
Being down a long private driveway, it enjoys peace and quiet that you would never expect from such a centrally located chalet.
After skiing, relax in the shared swimming pool and gym before enjoying the stunning views across the valley and the last of the evening sun as it sets over the Alps from the large south facing balconies with a glass of wine and capes, or whilst relaxing on the comfortable sofas by the roaring log fire. One of our head chefs will cook in the Laineux. they are highly experienced, having cooked in some of the top restaurant in the world.
Features - Chalet Laineux, Verbier
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 5 minute walk
- Town centre - 1 minute walk
- Two indoor parking spaces
- South facing balconies
- Residents swimming pool
- Residents sauna
- Residents gymnasium
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
Accommodation - Chalet Laineux, Verbier
Laineux is a fantastic apartment sleeping up to ten people. 3 x double rooms 2 x twin rooms
There are two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one with a south facing balcony. There is also a twin bedroom with its own shower room and one double bedroom and one twin bedroom sharing the final bathroom.
The living area has fabulous high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows with fantastic views. There is an open log fire, and a mezzanine level, which would be a great area for kids to play or relax.
Meals - Chalet Laineux, Verbier
Laineux is part of our Classic Collection, however there is the option to upgrade to the full Champagne Service, for an additional £200pp.
Your cook/ host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, great food and fabulous wines. Concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in Laineux below.
- A cook/host in your chalet
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Wholesome 2 course menu on 6 nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products