Chalet Mont Fort - Verbier, France
A vaulted ceiling lends some space and grandeur to a very elegant and comfortable décor and this makes for an exceedingly handsome home. Enjoying Verbier is about location, location, location and this property is a three minute walk from the Medran lift and a few minutes further from the village centre. An arm’s length from the action but cosseted away from the noise and clamour. The south facing balcony is bathed in sunlight and the view will make you pinch yourself. If Alpine Top Trumps existed, you would want this card. In a quiet enclave of the village, only 3 minutes walk from the Medran lift and 5 minutes to the bars and shops in the resort centre.
Features - Chalet Mont Fort, Verbier
- Open fire
- Cable TV
- Music system with iPod audio connection
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski locker at the Medran lift station
- South facing balcony
- Garage parking
- Lift access
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Resort film & board games library
Use of chalet iPad
Accommodation - Chalet Mont Fort, Verbier
Room 1: Master double bedroom with shared balcony, en suite Jacuzzi bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 2: Austrian twin bedroom with shared balcony, en suite shower room, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Austrian twin bedroom with shared balcony, private shower, handbasin and WC.
Meal - Chalet Mont Fort, Verbier
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner