Chalet Tom Kitten, Verbier
The Tom Kitten is a traditional Verbier chalet, with a simple, yet spacious interior and large south-facing balcony with wonderful views across the valley.
The chalet enjoys a quiet location, yet is only approx. 10 minutes' walk to 'Place Centrale', Verbier's hub of bars and restaurants and only a short walk from the leisure centre for the resort swimming pool and sauna. There is also convenient access to the skiing, with the Free ski bus stopping just outside and taking you to the Medran gondolas in less than 10 minutes.
Features - Chalet Tom Kitten, Verbier
- Spacious chalet with large south-facing balcony
- Comfortable living/dining room with open-fireplace
- Quiet position with great views of the valley
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski bus to the Medran gondolas and Savoleyres lifts stops just outside
- just 10 minutes' walk to the centre for après-ski and nightlife
Accommodation - Chalet Tom Kitten, Verbier
Ski storage; parking space.
Room 6 - Twin with private shower/wc, outside entrance.
Main entrance; comfortable living/dining area with large south-facing balcony and open log-fire, TV and DVD player (please bring own DVDs); shared bathroom; separate wc/basin.
Room 1 - Twin with washbasin, shared facilities.
Shared shower; shared separate wc/basin.
Room 2, 3 - Twin with washbasin, balcony, shared facilities.
Room 4, 5 - Twin with washbasin, shared facilities.
Meals - Chalet Tom Kitten, Verbier
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.