Chalet Tom Kitten, Verbier
The Tom Kitten is a traditional Verbier chalet, with a simple, yet spacious interior and large south-facing balcony with wonderful views across the valley.
The chalet enjoys a quiet location, yet is only approx. 10 minutes' walk to 'Place Centrale', Verbier's hub of bars and restaurants and only a short walk from the leisure centre for the resort swimming pool and sauna. There is also convenient access to the skiing, with the Free ski bus stopping just outside and taking you to the Medran gondolas in less than 10 minutes.
Features - Chalet Tom Kitten, Verbier
- Spacious chalet with large south-facing balcony
- Comfortable living/dining room with open-fireplace
- Quiet position with great views of the valley
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski bus to the Medran gondolas and Savoleyres lifts stops just outside
- just 10 minutes' walk to the centre for après-ski and nightlife
Accommodation - Chalet Tom Kitten, Verbier
Ski storage; parking space.
Room 6 - Twin with private shower/wc, outside entrance.
Main entrance; comfortable living/dining area with large south-facing balcony and open log-fire, TV and DVD player (please bring own DVDs); shared bathroom; separate wc/basin.
Room 1 - Twin with washbasin, shared facilities.
Shared shower; shared separate wc/basin.
Room 2, 3 - Twin with washbasin, balcony, shared facilities.
Room 4, 5 - Twin with washbasin, shared facilities.
Meals - Chalet Tom Kitten, Verbier
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.