Chalet Tortin - Verbier, France
More than any other resort, location is everything in Verbier, and this property is a three (yes, three!) minute walk from the Medran lift and a few minutes further to the village centre. A quick stroll from the main event but perfectly secluded from the action. It really doesn’t get better than that. This spectacular apartment has an interior designer’s brushstroke against a canvas of perfect Swiss form and function.… The pictures say it all, a class act. Breath-taking views of the roof of Europe from the wraparound balcony. What's more, we have ski lockers at the Medran lift so you don't even have to carry your skis the short walk to and from the chalet! In a quiet enclave of the village, only 3 minutes walk from the Medran lift and 5 minutes to the bars and shops in the resort centre.
Features - Chalet Tortin, Verbier
- Open fire
- Cable TV
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski locker at the Medran lift station
- South facing balcony
- Garage parking
- Lift access
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Resort film & board games library
Use of chalet iPad
Accommodation - Chalet Tortin, Verbier
Room 1: Master double bedroom with private balcony, en suite bathroom, twin handbasin and WC (located off the lounge)
Room 2: Austrian twin bedroom with shared balcony, en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Austrian twin bedroom with shared balcony, en suite shower, twin handbasin and WC.
Meal - Chalet Tortin, Verbier
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner