Hotel Vanessa, Verbier
The Vanessa's simple chalet-style exterior conceals comfortable rooms softened by pine panelling throughout and spectacular views of the mountains. The hotel Vanessa is situated just off from the main square in the centre of Verbier ski resort. The location is spot-on: peaceful, but at the same time close to the Place Centrale, only five minutes walk to the main ski lifts and the shopping area.
Features - Hotel Vanessa, Verbier
- In a central, yet peaceful location
- Approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the Medran lifts
- 'Place Centrale' is just a few steps away
- A free shuttle bus to and from the lifts is offered by the hotel in the morning and afternoon upon request
- Recently-refurbished sauna and jacuzzi (free)
- Comfortable lounge and attractive bar
- à la carte restaurant serving traditional dishes
- Ski room with boot heating
- Wi-Fi (FREE)
Accommodation - Hotel Vanessa, Verbier
57 bedrooms- The large twin rooms are comfortably-furnished and have bath, balcony, radio, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar, Wi-Fi and safe. Our rooms are type 'standard' which are old-style. 'New-style' deluxe rooms are also available on request.
Meals - Hotel Vanessa, Verbier
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal, taken in the smart 'Brasserie le V'
- Guests can dine à la carte with a credit of approx. Sfr 35
- Bed and breakfast option is also available
- Christmas and New Year Gala dinners included for half board guests