Louvette - Verbier, Switzerland
Louvette offers guests spacious, stylish accommodation with easy access to all resort services.
This exquisite apartment, housed within a traditional stone and timber residence in the heart of Verbier, offers guests five impressive, ensuite bedrooms.
With the Medran lift and the resort centre so easily accessible, this elegant combination of luxury and location is simply stunning. Arranged over two floors there is an unmistakable alpine character here with feature, oak ceilings, floors and fittings, beautifully complimented by stylish soft furnishings and decor.
The bedrooms are located over both floors. On the lower floor there are 4 bedrooms and a cosy sitting area with open fire place. Upstairs there is the fifth bedroom as well as a striking, open plan living area which includes a lounge with second television and a dining area, as well as an expansive south facing balcony.
In addition, Louvette guests can enjoy a private, in-house sauna, a welcome treat after a great day on the slopes of Verbier.
Features - Louvette, Verbier
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 3 minute walk
- Town centre - 3 minute walk
- Private parking
- South facing balconies
- TV/DVD player
- Wireless broadband internet
- ipod docking station
- Childcare available on request
- Complimentary 50ml bath products
Accommodation - Louvette, Verbier
The Louvette has a total of 5 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 10 guests: 1 x bunk room for 2 people 2 x double rooms 2 x twin rooms
On the lower floor there is the bunk room, a double room and two twin bedrooms.
Upstairs there is the fifth bedroom.
All bedrooms are fully en-suite.
Meals - Louvette, Verbier
The Louvette is part of our Premier Collection, however there is the option to upgrade to the full Champagne Service, for an additional £200pp.
Your chef and host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in the Louvette below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products