Val Fleuri, Verbier, Switzerland
This delightful three-bedroom third floor apartment is in an incredible location, only a short stroll to Médran and to the centre of the village.Sleeping six guests in three bedrooms, this is the perfect property for a family looking to spend their weekends and holidays in Verbier. A bright and comfortable apartment, Val Fleuri has been completely renovated throughout and finished to the highest standards.The apartment is located on the third floor of this apartment block and is accessed by three flights of stairs. You enter the property into a wonderful hallway with stylish hide-covered wardrobes. Opening on the left of the hallway are two beautiful children’s bunk rooms, each sleeping two. The bunk beds have been hand crafted. The larger of the two bedrooms has a comfortable sofa and wall-mounted television, perfect for the kids to relax in. These two bedrooms share a modern shower room.
Located at the end of the corridor is a fantastic kitchen which opens into the bright and comfortable living and dining area. Although compact, this is a wonderful living space with real fire and a sumptuous sofa. French windows open onto the large wrap-around balcony. The views from here are breath-taking.
The master bedroom is accessed from the living area and has a stylish en-suite bathroom and wall-mounted flat screen television. You can also access the balcony from the bedroom. The property has its own private laundry room in the apartment.
The property has one internal parking space in the underground garage.
Features - Val Fleuri, Verbier
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Wellness and relaxation
- South facing balcony
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker
- Cot/high chair available
Accommodation - Val Fleur, Verbier
- Set out over one floor
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- 1 bunk bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Separate shower room
- Open plan kitchen
- Open living and dining room
Meals- Val Fleur, Verbier
- Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
- Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
- After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
- Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.