Chalet Royal, Veysonnaz
The Hotel Chalet Royal is part of the Ramada group, occupying a stunning position over looking the valley of Veysonnaz. The lounge has an open fire to warm you in the evenings and other facilities include an extensive wine cellar and a sauna. Just across the road from the Hotel Magrappe, you are within a minute's walk of the ski lifts and can ski back to the Magrappe.
Features - Chalet Royal, Veysonnaz
- 1 minute's walk to piste and gondola station
- 2 minutes’ walk to ski school meeting point
- 5 minutes' walk to centre of Veysonnaz
- FREE WiFi
- Sauna and steam room are available at an extra charge
- Beautiful sun terrace
- Lounge and bar with open fire place
- Reduce price holidays for children aged 2-11yrs sharing with adults
Accommodation - Chalet Royal, Veysonnaz
For 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, shower, WC and balcony. Superior twin rooms and quad rooms with an Austrian twin and a double sofa bed, suitable for a max. of 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV and minibar.
Meals - Chalet Royal, Veysonnaz
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals (3 courses for children 6-9yrs)
- weekly local farmer's buffet
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.