Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
The Alpenrose is an impeccably run hotel with wonderful views of Wengen and the magnificent Jungfrau. The hotel offers a warm welcome and charming location just 6 minutes walk from the rail station.
Features - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
- Situated in a quiet position approx. 10 minutes' walk below the village centre
- A shuttle bus to the train up to the skiing is offered free to guests, and runs approx. 8-11.30am
- Charming and homely lounge with log fire
- Cosy rustic bar
- Appealing dining room
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
40 Bedroom: Twins have bath, hairdryer, cable TV, radio and telephone. South-facing rooms can take a 3rd bed suitable for a child up to 11yrs only. Singles have bath or shower.
Meals - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal
- Weekly special Farmer's buffet
- Christmas and New Year Gala dinners included