2 Jan 2016 (7 nights)
Birmingham to Zurich
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 1000m from town
- 500m from ski school
- 500m from lift
- Fire Place
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Hotel Alpenrose - Wengen, Switzerland
Guests return year after year to this charming family-run hotel, which is popular for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and its excellent cuisine.
Features - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
- Situated in a quiet position
- Approx. 10 minutes' walk below the village centre
- A shuttle bus to the train up to the skiing is offered free to guests, and runs approx. 8-11.30am
- Charming and homely lounge with log fire
- Cosy rustic bar
- Appealing dining room
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
- All the attractive twin rooms have bath, cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer
- Renovated south facing twins also have balcony with lovely views of the mountains and can take a 3rd bed suitable for a child up to 11yrs only
- Singles with bath or shower are also available
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal
- Weekly special Farmer's buffet
- Christmas and New Year Gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 75
Direction of Slopes
Basel/Mulhouse (3h 20min)
Geneva (3h 15min)
Zurich (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £90.00
Adults From £178.80
Seniors From £160.80
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Birmingham.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.