Hotel Bernerhof, Wengen
This chalet style hotel enjoys a superb central location close to the railway station and beginners lift and is well known for its excellent cuisine and relaxed atmosphere. Self-catering studios are in the annexe 20m away. They have a fully equipped kitchenette, bath and WC and double sofa bed.
Features - Hotel Bernerhof, Wengen
- 2 minute walk to lifts and railway station
- 3 minute walk to ski school meeting point
- Dining room
- Cosy rustic-style bar
- à la carte restaurant, popular with guests and locals alike
Accommodation - Hotel Bernerhof, Wengen
30 bedrooms: Rooms are simply-furnished, and those with private facilities have compact shower and wc, and cable TV. Attic rooms (most with bunk beds), suitable for children/young people, are with cold water only and have use of shower/wc on floor below.
Meals - Hotel Bernerhof, Wengen
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with salad buffet and choice of main course
- Weekly fondue on request
- Weekly opportunity to eat at a pizzeria - includes soup or salad, pizza and dessert