Hotel Silberhorn - Wengen, Switzerland
Located in the heart of this traffic-free village, just opposite the mountain railway station, the Silberhorn is an ideal base to access the region’s ski area. Offering a good standard of accommodation, cuisine and new spa facilities, it has been a favourite with our guests in recent years.
Features - Hotel Silberhorn, Wengen
- Wellness area, which has fantastic views of the mountains, has steambath, bio and Finnish sauna, kneipp and indoor and outdoor whirlpools (free)
- Under 14yrs must be accompanied by an adult when using the spa facilities
- Massage treatments (pay locally)
- Lounge and cosy bar with open fire
- Attractive dining room
- A la carte restaurant
- Boutiques and hairdresser
- Sound-proofed bar with music
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Silberhorn, Wengen
The twins and singles all have bath, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, hairdryer, tea/coffee-making facilities and minibar.
North-facing twins have village views.
South-facing rooms enjoy views towards the Jungfrau and also have balcony.
Meals - Hotel Silberhorn, Wengen
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast with eggs and bacon
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course (always a vegetarian option)
- Dinner may occasionally be a buffet
- Guests receive small credit if they wish to dine à la carte
- Weekly and Christmas/New Year gala dinners included