Hotel Wengenerhof - Wengen, Switzerland
Many guests return year after year to this traditionally furnished hotel, which offers a friendly welcome and personal service, and enjoys wonderful panoramic views of the surrounding mountains from its elevated position. The hotel is located just 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the village centre for resort amenities, Männlichen cable-car, and little mountain railway.
Features - Hotel Wengenerhof, Wengen
- Comfortable lounge with log fire
- Attractive dining room
- Cosy hotel bar
- Sauna (free), solarium (pay locally)
- Live music at New Year
- Shuttle service to cable-car and railway station on request (free)
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Wengenerhof, Wengen
Twins and singles are attractively decorated and have bath, hairdryer, telephone, radio, cable TV, safe, minibar, and tea/coffee-making facilities.
South-facing rooms have balcony and lovely Jungfrau views.
North-facing twin rooms can interconnect with north-facing singles (on request).
Meals - Hotel Wengenerhof, Wengen
- Good buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with several choices of main course (one is vegetarian) plus a salad buffet
- Weekly buffet and candlelit gala dinners
- Splendid Christmas and New Year programme of gala dinners included