Regina Hotel - Wengen, Switzerland
The traditional-style Regina is in an elevated position, a short walk from the village centre and access to the skiing, and enjoys spectacular panoramic views of the Lauterbrunnen valley and resort. Ski back to the hotel, conditions permitting. Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the village centre and railway station for the little mountain train to the skiing.
Features - Regina Hotel, Wengen
- Sauna and Turkish bath (both free 5-7pm)
- Small fitness corner (free)
- Solarium, beauty parlour, massage and physiotheraphy (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Elegant dining room
- A la carte restaurant
- Boutique with wine-tasting corner and delicatessen
- Wi-Fi in lobby (free)
Accommodation - Regina Hotel, Wengen
Bedrooms have bath or shower, telephone, cable TV and radio.
South-facing rooms enjoy superb mountain and valley views and have a sunny aspect, some have balcony.
Older-style east-facing rooms are simply furnished.
South and east-facing rooms also have cable TV.
Meals - Regina Hotel, Wengen
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Set 4 course evening meal
- Alternatives available at a small supplement, payable locally
- Guests may choose to dine à la carte some evenings (pay locally), in the 'Chez Meyers' restaurant
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included