Hotel Sunstar - Wengen, Switzerland
Managed by the welcoming Kienzler family, the Sunstar is a popular hotel with good facilities and enjoys a fantastic location, just opposite the lift and nursery slopes. With good facilities and friendly atmosphere, guests here can look forward to an enjoyable stay. In an ideal location, situated in the heart of the resort opposite the nursery slopes and Männlichen cable-car. Just 2 minute's walk (200m) to the little mountain railway to Kleine Scheidegg.
Features - Hotel Sunstar, Wengen
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna and steambath (free)
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Attractive, spacious non-smoking dining room
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
- Cosy bar
- Weekly activity programme (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Sunstar, Wengen
Twin rooms have bath, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Singles have shower instead of bath.
All rooms enjoy either a village or a valley view, those with valley view also have balcony.
Duplex rooms for 3-4 persons have a view of the village and are split-level - ideal for families. Parents sleep upstairs, whilst children have 2 convertible beds on the lower floor.
All rooms have tea/coffee-making facilities.
Meals - Hotel Sunstar, Wengen
- Good hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice
- Weekly buffet
- Swiss buffet with traditional music most weeks
- Christmas and New Year programme included (please note: New Year gala dinner optional fancy dress theme)