21 Mar 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Bed & Breakfast Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 500m from slopes
- 300m from town
- 500m from lift
Hotel Garni Sporer - Westendorf, Austria
Recently renovated and based in a central location just 3 minutes from the village centre and 5 minutes from the nursery slopes and lifts, this traditionally furnished hotel is lovingly run by Frau Sporer who prides herself in ensuring guests have a comfortable stay.
Features - Hotel Garni Sporer, Westendorf
- Location: Just 3 minutes’ walk (300m) to the centre and 5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the slopes and lifts, the ski bus stops directly outside the hotel.
- Light and airy breakfast room
- Atmospheric lounge and bar area
- Wi-Fi (Free).
Accommodation - Hotel Garni Sporer, Westendorf
- All Austrian twins have shower, radio, cable TV, hairdryer and light coloured wood furnishings, and sleep up to 3.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Garni Sporer, Westendorf
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
- For guests choosing half board, a 3 course evening meal including daily salad buffet and choice of main meal is served at nearby Hotel Briem, including Christmas and New Year gala dinners.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 21
NW, E, S
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Walking Trails
- Good for off piste
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
Innsbruck (1h 45min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Today's fresh powder means fresh tracks!
Hotel Garni Sporer Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.