Vitalhotel Schermer, Westendorf
Westendorf’s leading hotel, with uninterrupted mountain views from its sunny terrace, the superior Schermer is known for its standard of comfort and cuisine as well as its extensive leisure facilities and fitness programme.
Features - Vitalhotel Schermer, Westendorf
- Location It has an ideal location, 3 minutes’ walk (300m) from the village centre and just 2 minutes’ walk (200m) from the Alpenrose gondola and the slopes.
- Lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- Traditional stube
- Large leisure area with indoor and outdoor pools, various steam rooms and saunas (Free)
- Gym and cardio studio with tea/juice bar (Free)
- Massages, solarium and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- children’s and teens’ playrooms
Accommodation - Vitalhotel Schermer, Westendorf
- 67 Bedrooms
- Small Austrian twins have shower
- “Westendorf” Austrian twins have shower and seating area
- More spacious “Brixental” Austrian twins sleeping up to 4 have bath or shower and lounge area
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, fridge and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Vitalhotel Schermer, Westendorf
- Meals Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly starter buffet and two themed buffets per week
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.