Sporthotel Jakobwirt , Westendorf
Centrally situated in the village, the Jakobwirt is run by our good friends the Ziepl family and is comfortably furnished with a traditional, cosy Tyrolean atmosphere. The hotel has a good reputation for food and guests can also enjoy the lively cellar bar. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features - Sporthotel Jakobwirt , Westendorf
- Location In the village centre, the slopes and lifts are less than 3 minutes’ walk (250m) away.
- Facilities Lounge with open fireplace
- Small library
- 2 small à la carte restaurants
- Infrared cabin, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
Accommodation - Sporthotel Jakobwirt , Westendorf
- 48 Bedrooms
- Standard Austrian twins have bath (some can take an extra bed for a child)
- Superior Austrian twins have bath and lounge area
- Singles have bath or shower
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer
- Twins with separate beds are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Sporthotel Jakobwirt , Westendorf
- Meals Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets, gala dinner or farmers’ buffet
- Traditional Tyrolean Christmas celebrations with music and New Year gala dinner included (formal dress required).