Blackcomb Lodge - Whistler, Canada
Located in the main square of Whistler Village the Blackcomb Lodge is right in the heart of the action while only being a short 3 minute walk from Whistler Gondola. The rooms have recently been renovated and look great, each one equipped with kitchens which is handy as there is a small supermarket next door to the hotel.
Features - Blackcomb Lodge, Whistler
- In the village square and a 3 minute walk to the base of Whistler Mountain.
- Rooms all have kitchens and look great after a recent refurbishment.
- Swimming pool, sauna and hot tubs within the hotel.
- The famous Araxi’s restaurant is on the ground floor.
- Loft suites ideal for families or small groups
- Indoor heated pool · hot tub and sauna
- Savage Beagle night club
- Non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Daily fresh towels
Accommodation - Blackcomb Lodge, Whistler
Rooms all have fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, dishwasher and fridge, bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, hairdryer, safe, telephone and cable TV.
Studio suites - sleep 2-4: With either one king bed or two single beds plus a double sofa bed.
Studio loft suites - sleep 2-6 With king bed (can be split into two single beds), sitting area with a double sofa bed. Upstairs open plan gallery loft with twin beds (recommended maximum 4 adults & 2 children).
Meals - Blackcomb Lodge, Whistler