Crystal Lodge Hotel - Whistler, Canada
The Crystal Lodge is situated in an outstanding position yards from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. Its location on Whistler’s main pedestrian street means shopping, restaurants and après ski are on your doorstep. The property offers comfortable rooms, friendly service and top class facilities, while its bar and restaurants are popular and welcoming après ski spots for guests and visitors alike.This is one of the most popular hotel for sometime, unbeatable location, just yards from the slopes and in the centre of Whistler Village. Now it has undergone a complete renovation and transformed itself to a great, luxury option.
Features - Crystal Lodge Hotel Whistler
- Yards from the base of Whistler Mountain in the centre of the village.
- Recently completely refurbished with brand new, luxurious rooms.
- Swimming pool, sauna and hot tubs to relax in.
- One of Whistler’s most popular hotels.
- Whistler’s après-ski and restaurants on your doorstep
- Outdoor swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi & sauna
- Free wi-fi
- Fitness room
- Small lounge area, après ski lounge
- Non-smoking hotel
- Spaghetti Factory restaurant and steak restaurant
- Ski valet
Accommodation - Crystal Lodge Hotel, Whistler
Rooms all have bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, bathrobes, coffee/tea making facilities, iron/ironing board, mini-fridge, hairdryer, ipod docks, free internet access, flat screen televisions with pay per view movies and telephone.
Small double rooms - sleep 2: Our most economical standard rooms which are smaller than the traditional room and contain one double bed. Rooms have limited view. Recommended for couples and singles only.
Traditional rooms - sleep 2-4: Room with one king-split bed or two double beds. Recommended for a maximum of 3 adults.
Deluxe rooms - sleep 2-4: Large room with either two queen beds or one king bed, a microwave and sink. Some have additional sofa bed.
Meals- Crystal Lodge Hotel, Whistler