Four Seasons Resort - Whistler, Canada
By far the most luxurious resort in Whistler and now the only AAA Five-Diamond hotel (the North American hotel rating system) in all of Canada. Located adjacent to the Fairmont it is literally a few minutes walk to the ski lift, but in true Four Seasons style there is a shuttle bus on hand if you don’t wish to walk. A ski concierge at the base of the Blackcomb Mountain ensures you don’t need to carry your skis or board whichever way you choose to get to the slopes. Each of the rooms are spacious, the largest in Whistler, and stooped in luxury.
Features - Four Seasons Resort, Whistler
- bar and lounge
- Aminutes walk to the base of Blackcomb Mountain
- Fifty Two 80 Bar and Sidecut restaurants
- heated outdoor pool, hot tub, plus an award winning spa
- complimentary use of 24-hour fitness centre and movement studio with locker rooms
- extra charge for full service spa offering a wide range of treatments
- complimentary ski concierge
- twice daily housekeeping service
- 273 guest rooms
Accommodation - Four Seasons Resort, Whistler
Rooms have an oversized slate tile bathroom with deep soaker tub, shower, double vanity and WC, bathrobe, sitting area, fireplace, hairdryer, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, satellite TV, free WiFi and DVD player.
Resort King bedrooms - sleep 1-2: With a king bed and views over the courtyard or forest.
Deluxe bedrooms - sleep 2-4: Larger size room with one king bed or two single beds and queen sofa bed. Balcony or terrace with views over the courtyard or mountains
Executive suites - sleep 1-4: As Deluxe room but with one king bed located in a separate bedroom from the living area which has a queen sofa bed.
Meals - Four Seasons Resort, Whistler