The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel - Whistler, Canada
At the base of Blackcomb Mountain the Fairmont Chateau Whistler is one of the most prestigious luxury hotels within the resort. Walk out of the backdoor and you are straight onto the slopes and yards from the lift. The bar’s patio, with roaring fire pits to warm up around, overlooks the slopes as does the hot tub, pool and restaurant - so you will rarely find yourself with a bad view. Just a few minutes stroll (or a minute on the complimentary shuttle bus) will take you to Whistler Village.
Features - The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel, Whistler
- Ski-in/ski-out at the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
- Large, luxurious rooms which sleep up to 4 people.
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub overlook the mountain.
- Complimentary shuttle or 5 mins walk to Whistler Village.
- Slope side bar and outdoor patio with fire pits, perfect for an après-ski drink.
Accommodation - The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel, Whistler
Rooms all have bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, hairdryer, bathrobes, cable TV with in-house movies, tea/coffee making facilities, iron/ironing board, safe and minibar.
Fairmont rooms - sleep 2-4: Spacious rooms with one king or two queen beds.
Deluxe rooms - sleep 2-4: As Fairmont room with upgraded décor and views.
Gold rooms - sleep 2-4: Located on two floors of the hotel, these rooms provide the utmost in luxury and service with your own concierge and lounge offering breakfast and post ski appetisers.
With one king or two queen beds, these stylish rooms also feature a Jacuzzi jetted tub, twice daily housekeeping and a gas fireplace.
Meals- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel, Whistler
- Optional pre-bookable extensive buffet breakfast available at a supplement
- Free deluxe continental breakfast for guests in Fairmont Gold rooms
Rooms are recommended for a maximum occupancy of 3 adults and a child and the price of the room is the same regardless of the bed configuration.