Hotel Snow Princess, Yllas
With a picturesque setting in a snowy Arctic landscape, the welcoming and cosy Hotel Snow Princess is perfect for an all round winter holiday. Built in a traditional Lappish style, it has a warm, sociable and festive atmosphere and fantastic spacious grounds, where kids can build snowmen and play in the snow.
Features - Hotel Snow Princess, Yllas
- Buffet restaurant
- Lobby bar with daily happy hour including Christmas themed drinks
- Games room
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Santa's letterbox
- Private sauna (in bedrooms)
- Room service (payable locally)
- Children's clubs / babysitting (payable locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Snow Princess, Yllas
- Standard rooms sleep two adults and one child with twin beds, private facilities, private sauna, television, minibar and central heating.
- Family rooms for four adults or two adults and two children with twin beds on a mezzanine level and two single beds or sofa beds downstairs are also available.
Meals - Hotel Snow Princess, Yllas
- Buffet breakfast & dinner, including a selection of local and international cuisine.
- Early dinners are available.
- For departures on 28 Dec 2008, New Year's Eve Gala dinners are included