Hotel Alpine Resort, Zell am See, Austria
The hotel is situated in a great location next to the ski school meeting point and Schmittenhohe gondola. The charming pedestrianised centre is 2km away, served bythe free ski bus which stops 50m away. a great place if you want easy access to ski area.
Features - Hotel Alpine Resort, Zell am See
- Lounge/bar area
- Two restaurants
- Sun terrace
- Après-ski bar
- Reading room
- Small library
- Free use of indoor pool, spa bath, saunas & steam room
- Ski hire shop
- Ski school
- Free Hotel-run child care 2-12yrs, Sun-Fri (hours vary)
- Indoor play area
- Special menus
Accommodation - Hotel Alpine Resort, Zell am See
Rooms (2-3 people): Austrian twin rooms, which can take an extra bed, with bath or shower, wc, cable TV and fridge.
Larger ‘Komfort’ Rooms (2-3 people): With a balcony at a supplement.'Komfort' rooms sleeping 4 people also available.
Junior Suites (3-5 people): Austrian twin beds in a separate sleeping area, a double and a single sofa bed, with bath or shower, wc and balcony. Single: Available on request with supplement.
Meals - Hotel Alpine Resort, Zell am See
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with choice of all courses
- Daily salad, starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly farmers' buffet and gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year Gala dinners with live music included.