Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See, Austria
Owned by our good friend Rudi Heitzmann, this stylish hotel has an excellent reputation for good food and service and a loyal following of guests. Popular as a wedding venue, the hotel has been extensively improved over the years and has many innovative designer features.
Features - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
- Location: Just 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the centre of Zell and 1-2 minutes’ walk (150m) to the City Xpress gondola.
- Designer interiors with conservatory lounge
- Residents’ à la carte restaurants
- Small leisure area
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Steam room
- Laundry service
- Credit cards accepted
- Safe deposit box
- Sterling Currency Exchange
Accommodation - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
- 33 Bedrooms
- Individually furnished standard Austrian twins have shower, some have balcony
- Larger Austrian twins have jacuzzi bath and small seating area
- Junior suites have lounge area and jacuzzi bath
- Deluxe suites (honeymoon) have lounge area and French balcony
- Twins for single occupancy have shower
- All twins sleep up to 3.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with three choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, fondue evening, farmers’ buffet, Italian buffet and themed evenings
- Special Christmas dinner, New Year gala dinner with a bottle of sparkling wine included