Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See, Austria
The Heitzmann is one of the best hotels in Zell am See. The hotel was built in 1900 and has been passed down from generation to generation, now run by Rudi Heitzmann and his wife Anita, who will make sure your stay is first class, memorable and comfortable. Popular as a wedding venue, the hotel has been extensively improved over the years and has many innovative designer features.
Features - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
Weddings & Honeymoons:
- 1 minute walk to town centre
- 5 minute walk to Xpress gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
- Attractive interiors with atmospheric conservatory lounge
- Massage treatments
- Refurbished restaurant
Rudi Heitzmann has many years experience organising wedding celebrations. They will arrange the whole event to make your day extra special.
Accommodation - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
Rooms (2-3 people): Austrian twin rooms which can take an extra bed, with flat-screen satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, bath or shower and wc.
Rooms with a balcony and Superior Rooms: with a spa bath available at a supplement.
Suites (3-4 people): Four-poster bed suite with double spa bath and two-bedroom suite with a separate living area for min. three people available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
- Buffet breakfast and five-course evening meal with a choice of main including salad buffet
- Weekly Farmer's Buffet, Gala dinner or fondue evening.
- Christmas Gala dinner & New Year Gala dinner with live music and party included.