Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See, Austria
Owned by Rudi Heitzmann, this stylish hotel has an excellent reputation for good food and service and a loyal following of guests. With the new addition of a rooftop terrace with panoramic views over zell's centre and ski terrain, there's never been more reasons to book this stylish hotel. Popular as a wedding venue, the hotel has been extensively improved over the years and has many innovative designer features. The latest addition is a panoramic rooftop terrace which offers superb views across Lake Zell and the Old Town - a perfect spot to watch the ski show on Wednesdays and enjoy a glass of mulled wine.
Features - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
- Location: Just 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the centre of Zell and 1-2 minutes’ walk (150m) to the City Xpress gondola.
- Designer interiors with conservatory lounge
- Residents’ à la carte restaurants
- Small leisure area
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Steam room
- Laundry service
- Credit cards accepted
- Safe deposit box
- Sterling Currency Exchange
Accommodation - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
- 33 Bedrooms
- Individually furnished standard Austrian twins have shower, some have balcony
- Larger Austrian twins have jacuzzi bath and small seating area
- Junior suites have lounge area and jacuzzi bath
- Deluxe suites (honeymoon) have lounge area and French balcony
- Twins for single occupancy have shower
- All twins sleep up to 3.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Heitzmann, Zell am See
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with three choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, fondue evening, farmers’ buffet, Italian buffet and themed evenings
- Special Christmas dinner, New Year gala dinner with a bottle of sparkling wine included