Hotel Lebzelter , Zell am See, Austria
This traditional hotel dates back to the 15th century. It has been tastefully restored & is now a popular venue for après-ski. Situated in the colourful pedestrianised centre of Zell am See, 200m from the Zell gondola & 150m from the nearest ski bus stop.
Features - Hotel Lebzelter , Zell am See
- 'Stubler' bar with après-ski appeal
- Restaurant, à la carte available
- Small lounge with TV
- Occasional live music
- Free use of sauna and steam room
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Hotel Lebzelter , Zell am See
Austrian twin or double Rooms (2-3 people): some which can take an extra bed with bath or shower & wc, cable TV, telephone, hairdryer and mini-safe.
Single rooms: with shower & wc, are available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Lebzelter , Zell am See
- Buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly farmer's buffet
- Christmas and New Year meals included