Romantik Hotel, Zell am See
This lovely historic hotel dates back to the 15th century and is set on the edge of Zell’s medieval pedestrianised centre and close to the lake. Full of charm and attractive traditional features, it has a warm and welcoming feel provided by the Hörl family, a rustic bar & lounge area, and a wonderfully relaxing spa.
Features - Romantik Hotel, Zell am See
- Close to the pedestrian zone
- 3-4 minutes' walk (350m) to the City Xpress gondola
- Comfortable yet rustic lounge with bar and open fireplace
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Lovely vaulted stube with antiques
- Leisure area with indoor/outdoor pool, brand new spa area with sauna, jacuzzi, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room (free, swimsuits permitted), beauty treatments, solarium and massages (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Lift (not to small and Bürger rooms)
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Games room
- Safe deposit box
- Table tennis
- TV room
Accommodation - Romantik Hotel, Zell am See
- 39. Charming original wing 'Bürger' Austrian twins* have bath or shower and seating area.
- New wing superior 'Herrschaft' Austrian twins* are larger and have shower, balcony and lounge area.
- Junior suites, type 'Fürsten', have lounge area, bath and balcony.
- Some smaller twins with shower are also available for double or single occupancy.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Meals - Romantik Hotel, Zell am See
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of each course plus salad buffet
- Various weekly speciality dinners and buffets
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times