Hotel Tirolerhof, Zell am See
The Tirolerhof is without doubt one of the finest hotels in Zell am See, run with pride by the owners, family Posch and their friendly team. The hotel offers an excellent range of leisure facilities and first-class cuisine in elegant surroundings, attracting many repeat guests. You'll discover true relaxation in the beautiful Aquarena wellness area and the lovingly decorated bedrooms combine a traditional ambience with modern comforts and style.
Features - Hotel Tirolerhof, Zell am See
- Central village location
- 5 minute walk to gondola
- 3 Spacious elegant lounges, one with open fireplace
- Stylish cocktail bar
- à la carte conservatory restaurant
- First floor residents’ restaurant
- Indoor pool with underwater massage area and temperatures of up to 30 C
- Superb spa and leisure facilities incorporating whirlpool, relaxation rooms, multi-gym, and luxury sauna area with Turkish bath
- Top floor spa area with range of saunas - Finnish sauna and salt grotto
- Wide range of beauty treatments (pay)
- Fitness area
- Free internet terminal in lounge
- Weekly live music
Accommodation - Hotel Tirolerhof, Zell am See
81 bedrooms: 2 people on half board sharing a small room with double bed, private shower, WC and balcony. Standard rooms with Austrian twin beds and private bath or shower are available at a supplement as are single rooms. Deluxe quad rooms are also available consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, suitable for maximum 3 adults, 2 adults & 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children under 8 yrs. All bedrooms have private bath or shower, WC, cable TV, safe, hairdryer and balcony.
Meals - Hotel Tirolerhof, Zell am See
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast (until 11:30am)
- Excellent 4 course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet.
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times.