Hotel Zum Hirschen, Zell am See, Austria
The Hotel zum Hirschen is a family-run hotel in the centre of Zell am See. It is ideally located for both the ski lifts and everything Zell am See has to offer. The ski bus to Kaprun is also stops only 20m from the hotel. The hotel is family run and proud of its well-earned reputation for providing great food, including a full breakfast to set you up for a full day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Zum Hirschen, Zell am See
- Pretty Salzburger-style lounge with cocktail bar
- Residents’ restaurants
- à la carte stüberl
- Wine cellar
- Small indoor pool and leisure area with infra-red cabin, jacuzzi and various saunas (free)
- Solarium (pay)
- Wireless internet access
Accommodation - Hotel Zum Hirschen, Zell am See
44 Rooms. All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Standard Austrian twins have bath; superior Austrian twins have bath, seating area and balcony and singles have
Larger 2 room suites sleeping 4-5 have bath and lounge area.
Meals - Hotel Zum Hirschen, Zell am See
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly fondue evening (minimum numbers apply)
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with live music included (jacket and tie required)