14 Mar 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Salzburg
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
- 150m from slopes
- 20m from bus stop
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- All Rooms En Suite
"A family run hotel in this pretty resort, expect a cosy environment and hearty Austrian food. The Zum Hirschen is ideally located a few minutes walk from the main gondola and the village centre. Zell is a great resort with a range of skiing possibilities. There is high altitude glacier skiing above Kaprun, along with tree lined runs back into Zell. The après ski is famously lively!
Hotel Zum Hirschen, Zell am See, Austria
The family-run Zum Hirschen is decorated in traditional Austrian style and offers a good standard of accommodation in a convenient location. With award-winning cuisine (1 Gault Millau toque), it is a firm favourite with guests. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features - Hotel Zum Hirschen, Zell am See
- In a central position at the entrance to the pedestrian area 1-2 minutes' walk (150m) to the City Xpress gondola.
- Pretty traditional lounge/bar
- Residents' restaurants
- à la carte stube
- Leisure area with small indoor pool, infrared cabin, sauna and relaxation room (free), massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Indoor pool
Accommodation - Hotel Zum Hirschen, Zell am See
No. of rooms: 45
- Standard Austrian twins have bath
- Junior suites have bath and seating area and singles have shower.
- Family Rooms sleep up to 4 and have bath.
- Larger 2 room suites sleeping 4-5 have bath and lounge area.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer. Balcony can be requested for all room types.
Meals - Hotel Zum Hirschen, Zell am See
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly speciality evening (minimum numbers apply)
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with live music included (jacket and tie required)
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 59
N, S, E, W
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
- Tourist Office
Zell am See Accommodation
Munich (2h 75min)
Salzburg (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Hard packed pistes
Write a Review
Hotel Zum Hirschen Reviews
Customer Average Rating
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.