Aeschhorn B Chalet, Zermatt
We operate two separate chalets within the building, that can be combined for larger groups. The Aeschhorn is a modern, traditionally styled chalet offering a very good standard of spacious accommodation and a good bathroom to bedroom ratio. The building is in an elevated position with wonderful views over Zermatt, yet only 3 minutes walk down a steep path to the main street. The Gornergrat mountain railway and the Tourist Office are 400m. away.
Aeschhorn A (id: 1043): 10 -12 Guests. Aeschhorn B: 6 Guests.
Features - Aeschhorn B Chalet, Zermatt
- TV and DVD player
- Heated ski and boot room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Owners live on top floor (no noise after 10 pm)
- Chalet Hosts live out
Accommodation - Aeschhorn B Chalet, Zermatt
Accommodation in B:
All rooms are on the first floor with the living/dining area, one shared bath/wc, one shared shower/wc and a balcony.
- 3 twins, basin, balcony (1st floor).
Bed linen, one bath towel, one hand towel per guest. Towels are changed mid-week
Duvets in every chalet
Meals - Aeschhorn B Chalet, Zermatt
- Chalet breakfast: yoghurt, fruit juice, muesli, cereal, porridge, local bread, jams, boiled egg, fruit. On six days, a simple, cooked breakfast of two cooked items
- Afternoon tea: coffee, tea, freshly baked cake or biscuits, bread, butter, jams
- Hearty dinner with coffee, six days a week
- Free wine or cordial soft drinks during dinner until coffee is served
- The services of your own chalet host six days a week