Alpenhof Hotel - Zermatt, Switzerland
Luxuriously furnished throughout and in a great location for the skiing and resort amenities, the Alpenhof is an impeccably run hotel with high standards of cuisine and service and a welcoming atmosphere.
Features - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
- It has an excellent location
- Opposite the Sunnegga lift
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) from Zermatt's main street and Gornergrat railway.
- The ski bus stops a minutes’ walk away.
- Indoor pool and spa area with steambath and tropical shower, outdoor jacuzzi
- Plunge pool, plus 'log cabin'-style sauna and relaxation room with waterbeds and small fitness room (free) & solarium
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Large lounge with open fireplace and piano bar
- Attractive dining room
- Cigar lounge
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Accommodation - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
All the individually-styled rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, safe, telephone, radio, hairdryer and minibar.
Most rooms also have balcony.
Single rooms and a 2-roomed suite are available on request.
Bedroom facilities: Cable or satellite programmes, hairdryer, minibar or fridge, radio, room safe & telephone.
Meals - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5-course evening meal with choice of each course
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas & New Year gala dinners included