Alpenhof Hotel - Zermatt, Switzerland
Luxuriously furnished throughout and in a great location for the skiing and resort amenities, the Alpenhof is an impeccably run hotel with high standards of cuisine and service and a welcoming atmosphere.
Features - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
- It has an excellent location
- Opposite the Sunnegga lift
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) from Zermatt's main street and Gornergrat railway.
- The ski bus stops a minutes’ walk away.
- Indoor pool and spa area with steambath and tropical shower, outdoor jacuzzi and plunge pool, plus 'log cabin'-style sauna and relaxation room with waterbeds and small fitness room (free), solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Large lounge with open fireplace and piano bar
- Attractive dining room
- Cigar lounge
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
- Bedrooms: 62
- All the individually-styled rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, safe, telephone, radio, hairdryer and minibar.
- Most rooms also have balcony.
- Single rooms and a 2-roomed suite are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of each course
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included