9 Apr 2016 (7 nights)
Heathrow to Zurich
Half Board Hotel
Per Person (2 sharing)
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 500m from town
- Fire Place
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Mini Bar
- Beauty Salon
Alpenhof Hotel - Zermatt, Switzerland
Luxuriously furnished throughout and in a great location for the skiing and resort amenities, the Alpenhof is an impeccably run hotel with high standards of cuisine and service and a welcoming atmosphere.
Features - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
- It has an excellent location
- Opposite the Sunnegga lift
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) from Zermatt's main street and Gornergrat railway.
- The ski bus stops a minutes’ walk away.
- Indoor pool and spa area with steambath and tropical shower, outdoor jacuzzi and plunge pool, plus 'log cabin'-style sauna and relaxation room with waterbeds and small fitness room (free), solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Large lounge with open fireplace and piano bar
- Attractive dining room
- Cigar lounge
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
- Bedrooms: 62
- All the individually-styled rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, safe, telephone, radio, hairdryer and minibar.
- Most rooms also have balcony.
- Single rooms and a 2-roomed suite are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Alpenhof Hotel, Zermatt
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of each course
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 67
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Traffic free resort
- High altitude resort
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Good for non-skiers
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Basel/Mulhouse (3h 45min)
Geneva (2h 30min)
Zurich (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £149.40
Adults From £298.10
Seniors From £280.48
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Good skiing on well groomed pistes
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.