020 8542 6658
for prices and availability
- Free Use of Pool
- Linen Included
Ambassador Apartments, Zermatt
Situated in the Hotel Ambassador, and in the same style as the hotel rooms, these 2 and 3-room apartments offer spacious self-catering accommodation.
Features - Ambassador Apartments, Zermatt
- Great location, just 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the Gornergrat mountain railwayand ski bus
- 3 minutes (300m) to the centre of Zermatt
- All hotel facilities are available to apartment guests, including free use of pool and sauna
- Supermarket nearby
- Indoor pool
Accommodation - Ambassador Apartments, Zermatt
- 2-room apartment (A4) - sleeps 1-4 Living/dining room with a sofa bed or 2 stowaway beds plus one twin bedroom.
- 2-room apartment (B6) - sleeps 2-6 As above, but with two twin bedrooms.
- All apartments are old style with bath, separate shower, radio, telephone, hairdryer, TV, balcony or terrace, kitchenette with oven, 2/3 hotplates and fridge. Some apartments also have views of the Matterhorn.
- Included Linen, end cleaning and resort taxes.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Meals - Ambassador Apartments, Zermatt
- Evening meals in the hotel's main dining room or in the à la carte restaurant can be booked and paid for locally.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 67
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Traffic free resort
- High altitude resort
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Good for non-skiers
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Basel/Mulhouse (3h 45min)
Geneva (2h 30min)
Zurich (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £145.91
Adults From £291.12
Seniors From £273.92
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Good skiing both on and off piste
Ambassador Apartments Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.