Chalet Aeschhorn A, Zermatt
This is one of two separate chalets within the Aeschhorn building, which can also be combined, making them ideal for larger groups.
The spacious chalets are both traditionally-styled and offer a good standard of accommodation in a good location, but most rooms are without private facilities, close to resort centre. In a quiet, elevated position, just 3 minutes’ walk to the main street, the building enjoys wonderful views over Zermatt. The Gornergrat mountain railway for access to the Gornergrat ski area is within short walking distance (400m), or alternatively, the ski bus stop for the Sunnegga and Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lifts is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Aeschhorn B (id: 27428): 6 Guests.
Features - Chalet Aeschhorn A, Zermatt
- 4 minutes’ walk (400m) to Gornergrat mountain railway for access to the slopes
- Heated ski and boot room
- Central, elevated position with wonderful views over Zermatt village
- 8 twin rooms, all with balcony or terrace
- Comfortable living/dining room area with TV
Accommodation - Chalet Aeschhorn A, Zermatt
Accommodation in A:
Lower Ground Floor - Heated ski and boot room Room 7, 8 - Twin with private shower, wc, lounge area, terrace (both can take 3rd bed if chalet taken by one group).
Ground Floor - Spacious living/dining area with TV and DVD player (please bring own DVDs), one shared bath/wc, one shared shower/wc, large terrace Room 4 - Twin, washbasin, balcony, smaller Room 5, 6 - Twin, washbasin, terrace.
Meals - Chalet Aeschhorn A, Zermatt
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.