Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
This attractive traditional building which has 4 chalets, lies in a quiet off-road location on the Winkelmatten side of the resort. Chalet Alessandra is on the first floor and has a comfortable lounge opening onto a sunny balcony/terrace with fabulous views of the iconic Matterhorn. Access to the skiing could not be easier with the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise gondola only 3 minutes’ walk away. The resort centre is an easy picturesque walk along the river (approx 15-20 minutes) or alternatively, take the free ‘Elektro-bus’ from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift station.
Features - Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
- Comfortable, well-appointed chalets in an excellent location
- Only 3 minutes’ walk (300m) from the main Klein Matterhorn gondola
- Stunning views of the Matterhorn
- Comfortable living areas, with fireplace, TV/DVD-player and terrace or balcony
- Shared sauna
Accommodation - Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
Open-plan kitchen/lounge with fireplace, TV/DVD player and balcony. Separate dining room. Shared bath/wc
Room 1 - Twin with shower/wc/balcony (separate entrance besides Alessandra’s front door).
Room 2 - Twin.Room 3 (2-3 occ) - Twin with balcony. Extra bed possible for child up to 11yrs incl. and if chalet is booked for exclusive use.
Room 4 - Twin with bath/wc, interconnecting to twin bunk room if required.
Meals - Chalet Alessandra, Zermatt
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake
- 4 course dinners, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve
- Friendly service from your chalet hosts
† Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and evening meal is for 6 days due to Chalet staff's day off